Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Website Analysis 1


Daniel Mackey
danielmackey.com

I enjoyed Daniel Mackey's web portfolio because I found it was very easy to navigate. The saturated colors he used in his images make his portfolio stand out from the rest. The website gives users the opportunity to purchase items Daniel has designed. I thought this was a good idea for someone to generate revenue quick and easy.



Alan Fletcher
alanfletcherarchive.com

Alan Fletcher's website really gives the user a sense of his personality. He's been designing for over 50 years and it shows with the way he set up his websites interface. Everything is really easy to find. It reminded me of looking for something in the library because of its structure. The only downfall to his website was the user had to agree to terms and conditions to view it. Which I understood after viewing his work.



Nicolas Chevailler
nicolaschevailler.com

Nicholas Chevailler chose to show all of his work on one page. This makes it easy to find what you're looking for because it's straight to the point. I enjoyed the subtle color scheme and the texture he added to the background. It made his images stand out more on the page. He also added a zoom in effect on his thumbnails which I found intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment